Not a Member?

Visit

Clique ID

News

Brandon Flowers Pre-sale Tickets On Sale This Wednesday, October 13

Oct 11 2010

On Wednesday, October 13 at 10:00AM (local venue time) members of The Victims, the official fan club of The Killers, will have access to purchase pre-sale tickets for the following Brandon Flowers shows:

December 1 - Asbury Park, NJ - The Stone Pony
December 3 - Montreal, Quebec - Club Soda

To purchase pre-sale tickets, login to the www.TheKillersVictims.com, go to "The Road" section of the site, click on the event to view information, then click the "Buy Pre-Sale Tickets" link. Tickets are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Tickets are non-transferable. Limit four (4) tickets per person. Purchase your tickets as soon as possible because quantities are limited. Pre-sale will end when allotment is exhausted or at the pre-sale End Time listed below.

Pre-Sale Start: Wednesday, October 13 at 10:00AM (local venue time)

Pre-Sale End: Thursday, October 14 at 10:00PM (local venue time)

Related Stories: News

13 Comments (Showing 1-10 of 13)

Paulina
    Female
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    02/06/11
    Posted 3 years ago by Paulina

alguien sabe si vendra a mexico? tengo entendido que viene el 11 de abril al df porfavor avisennnnnnnnn :(

Goldilocks
    Female, 33
    Kelowna, CA
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    01/13/11
    Posted 4 years ago (changed 4 years ago) by Goldilocks

Tell me the tour list will be getting longer! A tour date set for Vancouver Canada or even better yet Kelowna, BC would be appreciated. You are a true artist Brandon. Your videos and talent are so unique and I only wish more mainstream artists provided the depth and layers that you do with with each song. Thank-you for quality music. I never get sick of listening to any of your material and i play alot of your new and older tracks with The Killers. You are timeless. Happy new year and Best of luck in 2011!

Idaho94dk
    Male
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    12/23/10
    Posted 4 years ago by Idaho94dk

Hey Brandon, I love your music, it's so good, I hear you every day. I think it's cool you've been on tour with your new CD Flamingo. I would love if you'd make a live DVD with all the best live performances you have made from Flamingo CD. You have so much talent and I love your mind and personality. I wish you all good luck in the future. PS. I hope soon to get something new from The Killers, it could be so nice. Oh.......and congratulations on your upcoming 3rd child, he / she will probably be just as cute as you are. Love Ida / Denmark. I really hope you and The Killers one day will visit Denmark and hold an awesome concert, if your do, your can count on me coming......;)

SpacemanScott
    Male, 22
    Killeen, TX
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    02/25/11
    Posted 4 years ago by SpacemanScott

Good luck to those in the pre-sale!

TrueBlue
    Female
    Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    11/19/10
    Posted 4 years ago by TrueBlue

Anyone figure out how to post comments on the "only the young" video? I wanted to comment but the site wouldn't let me...

Warkies

Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    11/11/10
    Posted 4 years ago by FeRcHo

por favor!!!!!! abran fechas en Mexico!!!!! por favor!!!!!

please!!!!!!!! open dates in Mexico!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!! :]

Status
    Just Joined
    Comments So Far
    Last Updated
    07/02/11
    Posted 4 years ago (changed 4 years ago) by ms_bright_alright_spacegirl

I know this might sound weird on Brandon Flowers website, and under tour dates, but I just have to say it! On The Killers website some one called moon river 7 asked what the lettering on hot fuss mean, and I have the answer! It means Building materials development. On The Killers new website (which is absolutely fabulously awesome) ( the old website is www.thekillersmusic.com/index2 by the way) It is Building materials. I hope this solved your problem! :-)